Sunday, April 25, 2010

25 pounds!!

I officially hit 25 pounds today!!! It's been about a week and a half since I worked out, but the last two days I've gone to the gym and done my running like I should've been doing. I guess it paid off! I had to do a double-take on the scale this morning. It felt absolutely amazing to see 170.0 come up!! I can't wait to see the 160s. Only five more pounds before my goal is complete and I can get my reward! Who knows, maybe I'll shoot for 35 pounds... 5 pounds at a time everyone. At 2 pounds a week loss, I should be my goal weight of 165 by the 13th of May. That's about 2 and a half weeks from now. And I can only imagine how quick it'll come off if I can keep working out. I want to be able to do a yoga headstand by the time I'm done. THAT would be amazing...

No comments:

Post a Comment