Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sliding back at the moment

I've backtracked with my weight loss the last couple days. I got a hint of a cold which I found was related to mold (too disgusting of a story to tell). It's the end of the semester so everyone wants to go out and drink and eat. And with exams I rarely sleep so I'm sure that's super healthy for me. I have gotten back to my vitamins though. I ordered a plethora of new pills that will actually take my 9 pills and make it 11, but I'll be getting the recommended daily dose of all my vitamins for women without even having to eat correctly (which won't excuse me eating correctly, just to make sure I am getting what I should be).

I'll have:
1 Flax Seed Oil
2 Acai Berry
2 Vita C
1 Fruit and Veg
1 Calcium, Mag, and Vita D
2 Vita E
1 Omega 3
1 Theanine
1 Multivitamin

I have one exam today at 6 and then a paper due Thursday at 6 plus some make-up work for my German class that is due Friday. After tonight, my week will slow down immensely. I would love to get my essay done tomorrow and my German finished Thursday so I can have three days off to work out and relax before I start work on Monday. I'll be back on track and 5 pounds lighter in no time. Then it's off with my buddy Lee to the tattoo parlor for my 30 pound reward!!

No comments:

Post a Comment