Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Measurements

Here are my new measurements:

Arms: 12.25
Chest: 33.75
Bust: 37.25
Waist: 33.25
Stomach: 37.50
Hips: 42
Thigh: 24.50

That means I've lost 21.50 inches overall! Whoot whoot!!

I've done a little research today on just how much body fat I should have for my height. According to one site, The body should be about 22% fat. Currently, I have 54.6 pounds of fat, compared to the 69.9 when I started. That puts me around 32%. Little high. Hopefully when I get down to 165 that percentage will be around 25.

I have also found out that according to the Body Mass Index, I should be 155 at my height to not be considered overweight. For my body type, I think that might be a little too light but I'll have to see how I feel after I reach 165 (hopefully in only 3 more weeks.. EEEEEE!!) The point of this weight-loss is to feel better and be healthy, but to look healthy too. I don't want to be healthy according to the numbers and look sickly. Currently I am about 5 pounds lighter than I was in high school and I look weird and feel a bit weird when I see myself in the mirror. I want to be comfortable, but look and feel healthy at the same time. I have about 7-8 more pounds and I think that will be a healthy look for my body-type and size. We'll have to see though...

I plan on taking pictures when I reach 170 and doing another side-by-side between the beginning and now, and the last picture I took, which was 178, and now. I want to see how much I've changed the last 8 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment