Monday, April 19, 2010

New Pic!

I've been holding steady at 21 pounds. Haven't had too much time to blog or workout recently. Went window shopping and tried on this beauty.



Can't wait to lose 9 more!! I'm already down 4 sizes!! I'm fitting into a 12 when I was a 16. Gosh, that feels good to see. I couldn't believe it! I've donated all my old clothes from high school because they no longer fit. I had to go buy new jeans just to get me through the next 9 pounds. I'm going to have to go through my shirts soon and get rid of what I can't alter. I talked to my mom about the clothes situation and she told me I would get 100 bucks if I made it to 30 pounds. Once I get on the treadmill again, I'm hoping it'll come off quick. At least I'm holding steady at 21 pounds. It makes me happy to know that not exercising, I can still hold my weight steady.

This just in: Because of *cough* mother nature, I seem to have been holding on to some extra water. I just weighed myself in at 171.8. Which means *drum roll* I am down 23.2 pounds!!! I had to step off the scale and re-weigh myself because I thought it was a mistake! If that reading is in fact correct, that means I only have 6.8 more pounds to go! Can you tell I'm excited?!

No comments:

Post a Comment