Monday, February 1, 2010

After a poor weekend, a good day

Everyday I feel better and better. I have more energy, I sleep less, and my body is really starting to show some progress. I have lost around 4 inches in the last five days which is astounding to me. I didn't expect for the weight to fall off so quickly. The amount of weight I have on my body still is equivalent to 268 sticks of butter. I feel disgusting knowing that. But what's different than before is that I say that with self-confidence, not self-consciousness. For the first time in my life I know that any little headway I make is just another notch on me becoming physically healthy.

I have a special scale that tells me my body fat as well. I forgot it had this nice little addition until I almost fell off the scale and pushed the button with my toe. Last Thursday my poundage of body fat was 69.9. How gross is that. I weighed 193.5. That means without fat I weigh 123.6. I think 160 is going to be a healthy goal for me. Healthy and über sexy.

On a light note, I finally challenged my brother to a weight-loss duel. I think he's going to start next week with his. It's going to be the same challenge; 6 weeks in length and whoever has the highest percentage of body fat lost wins. The loser has to cook a very nice and healthy dinner for the winner and himself. I say himself because I'm going to kick his ass.

Today's measurements:
Arms: 13 1/4" (-3/4")
Chest: 37 1/2" (-1/2")
Bust: 41 1/2"
Waist: 35"
Stomach: 38" (-5 3/4) Note: I'm pretty sure I measured in the wrong place the first time. I don't think that amount is possible :P
Hips: 45 1/4" (-1/2")
Thigh: 27 1/2" (-3/4)

Total inches lost so far (excluding stomach)= 2 1/2"
I know I've lost some off my stomach so, including stomach (although inaccurate): 8 1/4"
That just a feel good number purely for my own enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment