Monday, February 22, 2010

Rough Couple of Days

Things have not been as great as I'd like them to be the last two days. I used to feel wonderful after working out which is why I wanted to do it so much. Yesterday I worked out a bit too much I think. I did 45 minutes of yoga plus 25 minutes on the treadmill doing my 5K training, then 20 minutes on the elliptical. Today I was so sore when I woke up, which I guess could be a good thing since it means I'm working muscles I haven't been by just running. I'm having roommate problems on top of me being sore which makes me stressed and not wanting to work out. Because of this mixture, I'm finding it difficult to tap into my work-out mojo. Not cool. I hope to see the effects on the scale still though. I am still only eating 1,000 calories a day so I should still be losing weight no matter how much exercise I'm doing. We shall see. Only 3.1 more pounds to go to meet my goal by Thursday. Will I make it???

I have also noticed that my skin is saggy because of the weight loss. I'm going to have to look into some toning lotion or gel to get my skin to tighten up. I don't want to be a saggy skinny gal. Two things that don't go together for me. I'll see if I can't find some toning creme.

No comments:

Post a Comment