Monday, February 8, 2010

New Pics!

The new pics are in! I took pics of dinner last night because it just looked that good that I wanted to share it with everyone who reads this. Dinner was a 4 oz filet of salmon on a bed of spinach topped with sauteed zucchini, squash, and roma tomatoes. The sides were steamed carrots and broccoli and 1/4C cottage cheese. The calories topped in at 233. We were so full after! I couldn't believe it!





These are at 188. I ditched the sign as I have no talent for writing backwards.





I don't know if the 8 inches I've lost is that noticeable. What do you think? I'll have to do a side by side sometime soon to see the difference better. I can definitely notice the difference in the arms and the stomach. I'm already becoming more shapely. Can't wait to have the hourglass figure hiding beneath all this fat.

Tonight is going to be another hour on the elliptical. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment