Sunday, February 14, 2010

Really starting to see results

When I first started this project, I didn't want to put pictures up of myself. I've decided to go against that decision to show you all some of the result that I'm seeing.


I'm on the left. That's my gorgeous friend who is perfect the way she is.

Me on the right with a dear friend of mine. The difference in my face is astounding!!!

I woke up this morning and worked out. It felt great! I've been taking my fiber and been paying more attention to the grams of fiber I have a day. I can feel the difference in how flabby my stomach is between now and what it was last week. Apparently fiber is the key for me losing weight. I'll know for sure tomorrow morning when I weigh in.

I don't think I've mentioned this at all but I've been using an iPod app call Lose it! to track my calories and nutrition information. What's great is I can now check all my nutrients at the touch of a button. Three days ago I only ate 9 grams of fiber. The recommended is around 30. Today, I have eaten 26.3. What's also nice is that I have an average for each week and from what I can see, my weight loss is directly correlated with how much fiber I eat, not the amount of protein.

Tonight I went to Marshalls and tried on some new clothes. I'm down 2 pant sizes already! It's such a good feeling! And I didn't look half bad in the pencil skirt I tried on if I do say so myself. I'm looking forward to new clothes after 15 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment